Ladder Stabilizers & Extensions
- Ladder stabilizers attache near the top of extension ladders to help stabilize the ladder and make it safer to use.
- Most models provide a wider or more stable base and protective rubber end cap to protect the work surface.
- Can be used on both aluminum and fiberglass extension ladders and even articulated ladders to hold ladder 10 inch away from the wall.
- Some models include spring loaded locking latch for quick installation and removal.
- Commonly used to span second story windows to center ladder when working on windows. Some models span double windows.
- Some models also designed for use on corners
- Ladder rail extensions comply with OSHA's ladder rule of 36 inch above eave height.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address