Keyhole, Compass, Jab & Utility Saws
- Compass or Keyhole saws cut curved or straight-sided holes.
- Saw blades are narrow, tapered nearly to a point to fit into most spaces.
- Blades come in three or four styles that can be changed to fit the job.
- Some models have induction-hardened teeth for longer life without sharpening.
- Keyhole saws are small compass saws with finer teeth that can cut metal.
- Turret head keyhole blades can be rotated and locked in several positions for easier cutting in tight, awkward spots.
- Drywall Saws resemble a kitchen knife in design and is used to cut drywall and plasterboard in the same fashion as a keyhole saw, such as for sawing holes for electric outlets and switchplates.
- The saw is self-starting with a sharp point for plunge cuts.
- It may also have induction teeth for longer life without sharpening
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address