Multi Bit Screwdrivers
Jewelers & Smartphone Precision Screwdriver Sets
- Jeweler's Screwdrivers are often called precision screwdrivers.
- Usually available in sets with Phillips and slotted tips.
- Mainly used by jewelers and hobbyists and others who often work with very small screws.
- Many have a rotating head that is held by the forefinger to steady the screwdriver while the thumb and middle finger turn the screwdriver to remove or install small screws.
- Generally manufactured in sizes ranging from .025 inch to .1 inch.
- Now produced by some suppliers with many interchangeable tips in different sizes and styles where the extra tips are held in the handle or shaft.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address