Irwin 91152 Silver and Deming 13/16 By 6 Inch 1/2 Inch Shank High Speed Metal Bit
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6 in long and feature a 1/2 in reduced shank that fits all 1/2 in drills
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- Standard 118 deg point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage
See similar products in our High Speed Drill Bits 9/16, 19/32, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16 & 1 Inch department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||91152|
|Shipping Weight||10.88 ounces|
|Product Type||Drill Bits|
|Material||High Speed Steel|
|Shank||Reduced Shank / Silver and Deming|