Irwin 87908 Speedbor 1/2 By 4 Inch Flat Wood Boring Spade Bit
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Shorter bit length gets into confined spaces (between studs) where standard lengths will not fit
See similar products in our Spade Wood Bits 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 & 3/4 Inch department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||87908|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Type||Spade Bits|
|Size||1/2 by 4 Inch|