Irwin 5026013 7/16 By 13 Inch Percussion Masonry Bit
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Changed back angle from 10 - 24 deg
- Deep single flute removes drilling dust fast
- Diamond ground tip with more aggressive cutting angles for increase drilling speed
- Fits all drills with a 1/4 in or larger chuck
- More aggressive 26.0 mm flute pitch
- Optimized flute geometry for fast dust removal
- Tested other carbide grades, current grade performed the best
- Tungsten carbide tip for durability in concrete and brick
See similar products in our Percussion Masonry Drill Bits 3/8 Thru 1 Inch department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||5026013|
|Shipping Weight||12.32 ounces|
|Product Type||Masonry Drill Bits|
|Size||7/16 by 13 Inch|