Irwin 49918 1-1/8 Inch By 7-1/2 Inch Power Drill Auger Bit
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- All bits have a 4-1/2 in twist length and a 7-1/2 in overall length
- Coarse screw point provides fast boring in hard and soft woods
- Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Single-spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole for a smoother finish
- Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring
- The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips to the inside of the bit and away from the outside diameter, producing a faster, cleaner cut
- Wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole
See similar products in our Auger Power Bits department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||49918|
|Shipping Weight||1.03 pounds|
|Product Type||Auger Bits|