Irwin 326022 3/4 By 6 Inch Percussion Masonry Drill Bit 1/2 Inch Round Shank
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
See similar products in our Percussion Masonry Drill Bits 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/32, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, 1 Inch department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||326022|
|Shipping Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Type||Masonry Drill Bits|
|Size||3/4 by 6 Inch|