Irwin 326000 1/8 By 3 Inch Percussion Masonry Bit
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
See similar products in our Percussion Masonry Drill Bits 1/8 Thru 3/8 Inch department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||326000|
|Shipping Weight||2.24 ounces|
|Product Type||Masonry Drill Bits|
|Size||1/8 by 3 Inch|