Irwin 324025 7/8 By 16 Inch Spline Hammer Bit 2 Cutter
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- Fits all spline rotary hammers
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
See similar products in our Spline Percussion Buts department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||324025|
|Shipping Weight||1.82 pounds|
|Size||7/8 by 16 Inch|