Irwin 1870566 5/32 By 5 Inch Impact Tapcon Bit Hex Drive
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases life of bit. Innovative pressed carbide tip with aggressive cutting angles for faster drilling and longer bit life
- One-piece construction withstands higher torque loads than standard quick-change bits
- Built-in hex collar serves as a stop feature for drilling the perfect hole depth for Tapcon screws and other concrete screws
- Drill/drive installation sleeve slides over bit and engages with hex collar to quickly drive hex or Phillips head fasteners
- 1/4 in quick-change shank is designed to work with impact drivers, and reduces slipping in standard drill chucks
- Tapcon designed for 3/16 x 2-3/4 in hole
See similar products in our Hex Drive High Speed Impact Drill Bits department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1870566|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|