Hitachi G12SA3 4 1/2 Inch Disc Grinder 7.7 Amp
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- A one-touch quick off mechanism provides added safety
- Achieves highest overload durability in its class thanks to an improved cooling mechanism and the high output motor for efficiency and higher resistance to burnout
- Delivers a powerful 8 A with 910 W of input power and a class leading 1900 W of output power to grind through the toughest applications with ease
- Easy to manipulate spindle lock located at the front of the grinder makes it simple to change out the accessories as needed
- Equipped with a side handle that projects forward 70 deg for a comfortable and secure position when using the grinder for long stretches of time
- Improved dust protection for the motor resists wear on the armature and field coils for longer tool life under the usual harsh conditions
- On/Off switch mounted on the top and allows the user to comfortably operate the tool whether right or left handed
- Side handle can be attached to the right or left depending upon the users preference
See similar products in our Angle Grinders department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||G12SA3|
|Shipping Weight||7.98 pounds|
|Product Type||Angle Grinders|