Hitachi DV16V 5/8 Inch Pro Grade Hammer Drill 6A
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 1/2 in industrial grade chuck, offers a variety of bit choices
- 1-1/16 in center height, allows better reach into narrow work spaces
- 3.3 lb and 10-19/32 in long, one of the most compact and lightweight hammer drills in its class
- 6 A motor, heavy-duty power that makes quick work of tough jobs
- Elastomeric, non-slip grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand and reduce vibration
- Oversize trigger switch with reverse, allows for better control and quick removal from materials
- Removable side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth for anchoring
- Variable speed control dial, for ease during high-speed or high-torque jobs
See similar products in our Electric Hammer Drills department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DV16V|
|Shipping Weight||10.70 pounds|
|Product Type||Hammer Drills|