Hand Screw Cabinet Makers Clamps
- Hand screw clamps are also called cabinetmakers' clamps. They consist of two hardwood clamping jaws adjusted to the work by two opposing steel screw spindles assembled into the jaws.
- The jaws adjust to a variety of angles and come in a wide range of sizes up to 10 inch.
- They are used for clamping wood, metal, plastic and fabrics.
- Handscrew adaptors can be used to convert handscrews into miter clamps.
- Also available are handscrew kits so woodworkers can make their own jaws.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address