Halex 61105B 1/2 Rigid 1 Hole Strap (Case of 100)
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Positively snaps on conduit when installed
- Secures IMC and rigid conduit to surfaces such as wood or masonry where greater load bearing is required
- They are made of steel and electro-plated with zinc for corrosion resistance
- Usable indoors and outdoors
- Where load bearing is required, use these Halex 1/2 in 1-Hole Conduit Straps (100-Pack) to secure IMC and rigid conduit to surfaces such as wood and masonry
- Zinc-plated steel for corrosion resistance
See similar products in our Metal Straps One Hole department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||61105B|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Type||Conduit Straps|