High Speed Steel
Bi-Metal / High Speed Steel
Bi-Metal / Carbon Steel
Carbon Steel / Steel
- Hacksaw blades are designed to cut metal or plastic. Hacksaws consist of a blade held in a steel frame with relatively high tension to hold the blade rigidly straight.
- High-tension models (with tension to 50,000 p.s.i.) are also available.
- 10 Inch & 12 Inch Blades come in coarse-, medium (18 tpi), fine (24 teeth per inch and very fine-toothed (32 tpi). Regular or standard blades are used for general-purpose cutting; high-speed or bi-metal blades for cutting hard, extra-tough steel.
- Most frames can be adjusted to hold various blade lengths. Some have both horizontal and vertical positions for blades. Others provide blade storage.
- A close-quarter (or utility) hacksaw holds and positions a hacksaw blade so it can be used effectively in narrow spaces and slots.
- Replacement blades include rod saw blades capable of cutting through most hard materials—spring and stainless steel, chain, brick, glass and tile.
- When using hacksaws, make sure the blade is secured with the teeth pointing forward and that the frame is aligned properly.
- When cutting with a hacksaw, use the full length of blade in each cutting stroke.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address