General Tools 14 Stainless Steel Professional Drill Bit Gauge
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Generals drill gages are used to quickly and conveniently identify drill bit sizes
- Hole sizes and decimal equivalents are permanently marked on the face
- Made of heat treated heavy gage steel, machined and ground to close tolerances
- NO 13 is 3 x 1-1/8 in wide NO 14 and 15 are 6-1/2 x 2-1/2 in wide
- NO 14 and NO 15 conform to government specifications GG-G-86b
See similar products in our Drill Sizing Gauges department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||14|
|Shipping Weight||4.96 ounces|
|Product Type||Drill Gauges|