GE Electrical TM2010CCU Powermark 100 Amp Break Load Center
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- All holes are rated for 14 - 4 AWG wire
- Combination slotted/Robertson screws speed wiring
- Full length neutrals are easier to wire, reducing installation time and cost
- Load centers accept Q Line circuit breakers, including GEs exclusive 1/2 in THQPs
- Minimum 100% neutral terminations
- One-piece interior removes and reinstalls easily
- Single phase, 3-wire, 120/240 VAC
- Sturdy copper bus and galvanized box increase durability and reliability
See similar products in our General Electric Distribution Q, QP, THQP, THQL department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TM2010CCU|
|Shipping Weight||25.52 pounds|
|Product Type||Load Centers|