GE Electrical TLM612FCUD Powermark Indoor Flush With Door Load Cente
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- All neutral holes are rated for 14 - 4 AWG wire
- Box is significantly smaller and lighter while maintaining optimum wire-bending space
- Combination slotted/Robertson screws speed wiring
- Extruded neutrals are easier to wire, reducing installation time and cost
- Indoor flush or surface mount with door
- Minimum 100% neutral terminations
- Side mounted main breaker allows top or bottom feed
- Sturdy copper bus and galvanized box increase durability and reliability tinplated for corrosion resistance
See similar products in our Q, QP, THQP, THQL General Electric Distribution Equipment department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TLM612FCUD|
|Shipping Weight||9.02 pounds|
|Product Type||Load Centers|