GE Electrical TLM1212CCU Powermark 125 Amp Convertible Load Center
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Accepts GE Q-Line branch circuit breakers, including GEs exclusive 1/2 in THQPs
- All neutral holes rated for 14 - 4 AWG wire
- Box is significantly smaller and lighter while maintaining optimum wire-bending space
- Combination slotted/Robertson screws speed wiring
- Extruded neutrals are easier to wire, reducing installation time and cost
- Minimum 100% neutral terminations
- Side mounted main breaker allows top or bottom feed
- Sturdy copper bus and galvanized box increase durability and reliability, tin plated for corrosion resistance
See similar products in our Q, QP, THQP, THQL General Electric Distribution Equipment department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TLM1212CCU|
|Shipping Weight||20.70 pounds|
|Product Type||Load Centers|