First Alert SC7010BV 120V AC/DC Smoke Alarm
by First Alert
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Easy Installation/Maintenance - Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. A battery pull tab
- Latching features: alarm latch - remembers which unit initiated an alarm. Low battery latch: visually indentifies unit in low battery condition
- Optipath 360 Technology patented technology provides 360 deg of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Single button test/silence
- Spread spectrum horn tone - lower and varying frequency makes it easier for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn
- Two silence features - can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Voice alarm with programmable location. Programmable with up to eleven locations
See similar products in our Fire & Smoke Alarms & Accessories department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SC7010BV|
|Shipping Weight||14.56 ounces|
|Product Type||Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors|