First Alert CO250B Co Detector 9V Dc W/Mute White
by First Alert
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- End of life signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be replaced
- It also features a tamper resistant locking pin that locks alarm cover to prevent removal of battery
- It features an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, an 85dB horn, a 9 V battery power supply, a full function test switch, a silence feature to silence unwanted nuisance alarms and a red LED light that indicates DC power or alarm
- Operates between 40 deg F (4 deg C) and 100 deg F (38 deg C) and relative humidity between 10 and 95 percent
- Provides early warning of the presence of carbon monoxide
- Single station carbon monoxide alarm specifically designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories, and other multifamily dwellings
- Tamper resistant locking pin
See similar products in our Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CO250B|
|Shipping Weight||7.84 ounces|
|Product Type||Carbon Monoxide Detectors|