Handsam Industrial(Wuxi) Co
Engineers Drilling Hammers & Hand Sledge Hammers
- Engineers drilling hammers are used for heavy hammering or demolition work where heavy blows are needed in an area where only a limited swing is appropriate.
- Have short handles and are used for pounding hardened nails into concrete or for using with tools that drive nails and pins into concrete or brick.
- Engineers drilling hammers are the hammer to use with star drills, masonry nails, steel chisels, striking chisels, punches, star drills, hardened nails and nail pullers.
- Weigh between 2 pounds and 6 pounds.
- Offer a larger striking surface, generous bevel and special heat-treating minimize chance of chipping the striking face
- They are sometimes called baby sledge hammers and demolition hammers.
- They are lighter and have shorter handles than sledge hammers and are often used by engineers and metal workers.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address