Dremel 9931 1/4 Inch Tungsten Carbide Cutter
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down this provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit
- If chattering occurs, increase speed
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact)
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting the tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure
See similar products in our Hobby Tool Tungsten Carbide Cutting Bits department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9931|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Type||Cutting Bits|