Dremel 543 Carbide Cutting & Shaping Wheel
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Coated on both sides, so it cuts and finishes in one operation
- Cuts 33% deeper than former cutting/shaping wheel up to 1/2 in
- Do not use on metal
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down
- Ideal for cutting and shaping soft and hard woods, it can also be used on fiberglass, plastics and laminates
- Use the "face" of the wheel for shaping
- Use the edge of the wheel for cutting and slotting
- Wheel coated with tungsten carbide grit for long life
See similar products in our Hobby Tool Cutting Wheels & Blades department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||543|
|Shipping Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Type||Cut off Wheels|