Dremel 426 Fiberglass Cut Off Wheel
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws
- Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them
- Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal
- Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure, if chattering occurs, increase speed
- May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge
See similar products in our Hobby Tool Cutting Wheels & Blades department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||426|
|Shipping Weight||4.16 ounces|
|Product Type||Cut off Wheels|