Double Bit Axes
- Performs the same function as single-bit axe, but has two cutting edges—one on each end of the head.
- Generally used by professional lumbermen.
- Double-bit axes have straight handles because the handle must be symmetrical with the double-edge head.
- They have two cutting edges to split and chop wood and cut down thick brush.
- Common head patterns include Western, Michigan, Swamping and Reversible.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address