DeWalt DW716 12 Inch Double Bevel Miter Saw
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 0 - 50 deg left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- 15 A, 3800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops Improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0 - 48 deg with positive stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 deg both left and right allowing user to flip the saw not the material
- Exclusive back fence design cuts dimensional lumber 2 X 10 in at 90 deg and 2 X 8 in at 45 deg
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
See similar products in our Miter Saws department.
Shipping: This item ships via ground only and is not suitable for shipment outside the 48 Contiguous United States.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW716|
|Shipping Weight||56.71 pounds|
|Product Type||Compound Miter Saws|