DeWalt DW621 2 Horsepower Plunge Router
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 1/4 - 1/2 in collet capacity for greater versatility
- 10 A motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials
- Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control
- Integral dust collection system efficiently removes chips and provides superior bit visibility
- One-piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set-up
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
See similar products in our Routers and Laminate Trimmers department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW621|
|Shipping Weight||12.04 pounds|