DeWalt DW511 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill Variable Speed Reversing Heavy Duty
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 1/2 in capacity in steel, 1-1/4 in capacity in wood; 5/32 - 3/8 in concrete optimum
- 360 deg side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- 4.3 lb Lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- 7.8 A motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammer drill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
See similar products in our Electric Hammer Drills department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DW511|
|Shipping Weight||6.05 pounds|
|Product Type||Hammer Drills|