Cutler Hammer BR3040B200R Outdoor 30Cir 200 Amp Main Breakr
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- For non-service entrance (sub-panel) applications, the panel may be installed with the bonding strap not connected to the neutral
- For service entrance applications, all that is required to bond the neutral is to loosen the bonding screw and the neutral screw directly beside it, insert the bonding strap into the neutral bar, and re-tighten both connections
- Panels are supplied with split insulated neutrals with an insulated cross strap
- Separate ground bars must be used on non-service entrance panels
- The insulated/bondable single/split neutral panels have sufficient terminations for both ground and neutral conductors
See similar products in our BR Bryant Cutler Hammer Distribution Equipment department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BR3040B200R|
|Shipping Weight||38.52 pounds|
|Product Type||Load Centers|