Cutler Hammer BR1020B100RF 100 Amp Main Breaker Loadcenter
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Absence of bolted connections helps to reduce the chance of hot spots and faults for a longer product life
- Can be mounted for top or bottom feed
- Combination trim has a sliding latch and adjustable, dead-front cover for a neat, clean appearance
- Maximum wiring gutter space for ease of wiring in compliance with NEC requirement
- Pre-drilled mounting holes help provide easy installation of ground bar kits (ground bar kits not included)
- Rated for outdoor use
- Twin-neutral design is located in the wire-way, away from the circuit breakers, for easy wiring and balancing of the load
- Variety of knockouts offer multiple wiring configuration
See similar products in our BR Bryant Cutler Hammer Distribution Equipment department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BR1020B100RF|
|Shipping Weight||22.47 pounds|
|Product Type||Load Centers|