Cooper Wiring TR274B Recept&Toggle Switch Combo Brn
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Automatic grounding system eliminates the need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure and provides redundant measure of ground continuity where a jumper is used
- Back wire clamps on side terminals provide for easy installation of 12 and 14 AWG wire
- Break-off provision for wiring both devices on the same circuit or on separate circuits
- Convenient patented built-in wire stripper speeds installation
- Steel mounting strap is zinc plated for added corrosion resistance
- Terminal screws are backed out and ready for wiring to enhance ease of installation
- Triple wipe blade contacts and double wipe ground contacts ensure long-term plug retention on receptacles
See similar products in our Switch & Receptacle Combinations department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TR274B|
|Shipping Weight||5.17 pounds|
|Product Type||Combo Switch/Receptacles|