Cooper Wiring TR270W Tamper Resistant Duplex Receptical White
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 0.040 in (1.02 mm) galvanized steel, wrap-around yoke mounting strap for superior assembly security
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper used (TR270-9 only)
- Excellent plug blade retention provided by 0.031 in (0.79 mm) brass line contacts
- Screw-Catch feature on duplex devices speeds mounting of wall plates
- Tamper Resistant receptacles provide compliance with 2011 NEC Article 406.12 that states that all 15 A and 20 A, 125 V receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper resistant
See similar products in our Receptacles White Duplex department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TR270W|
|Shipping Weight||2.88 ounces|
|Product Type||Duplex Receptacles|