Cooper Wiring SGF15BK Arrowhart 15 Amp GFCI Duplex Recepticle Self Test Black
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Performs periodic self-tests to ensure integrity of GFCI protection
- Visual indicator light provides quick visual reference of a tripped or'end of life' condition
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used
- Ground termination with back wire clamp provides secure wiring and reduces installation time
- Tamper-resistant shutters help prevent foreign objects from being inserted
- Line side terminals are backed-out and staked for fast installation
- Horizontal test/reset button alignment provides larger unobstructed area, test and reset buttons are color matched to provide superior aesthetics
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up-to NO 10 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Tri-combo head terminal and mounting screws, when downstream receptacles are wired from load side, a 20A feed-through rating offers full protection
- Longer, wider'bridged' strap provides 40% more contact area with wallboard, virtually eliminating floating installations
See similar products in our Receptacles GFCI department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SGF15BK|
|Shipping Weight||7.36 ounces|