Cooper Wiring 9505TRDS Tamper Resistant Duplex Receptacle Desert Sand
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 20 A feed-through rating allows full protection of downstream receptacles when wired from load side
- Designed to coordinate with the unique look of the ASPIRE design system - available in three distinctive, two-tone color combinations - white satin, desert sand and silver granite
- Features our correct wiring/trip indicator light technology, making certain that every installation is properly wired to provide optimal protection
- Ground screw back wiring clamp for fast, secure termination
- Indicator light provides quick visual reference of a tripped or end of life condition
- Maximum wiring flexibility is provided with 8 separate back wiring holes that accept up to 10 AWG stranded or solid wire
- Reset button lock-out function protects from miswired line-load connections and GFCI circuitry damage
- Ultrasonically welded back body
See similar products in our Receptacles Ivory Duplex department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9505TRDS|
|Shipping Weight||2.24 ounces|
|Product Type||Duplex Receptacles|
|Capacity||15 Amp 125 Volt|