Cooper Bussmann SC-30 Time Delay Cartridge Fuse 30 Amp
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- At 200% load, they have a minimum opening time of 12 sec
- Compact branch circuit units with high interrupting rating and current limitation
- Length variations relative to case size make the rejection type fuses
- SC fuses with ampere ratings above 6 A have a degree of overload time-delay which permits them to pass temporary overloads
- With 600 V rating, they can be used in 120/208, 120/240 and 277/480 V circuits
See similar products in our Time Delay Glass Plug & Midget Fuse 30 Amps department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SC-30|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Type||Cartridge Fuses|