Cooper Bussmann ECSR30 Edison 30A 600V Time-Delay Fuse Td
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Dual element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high performance, short circuit and overload protection
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads
- Permits the use of smaller and less costly switches
- Provides a higher degree of short circuit protection (greater current limitation) in circuits in which surge currents or temporary overloads occur
- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short circuit protection
- The overload element provides protection against low level over current of overloads and will hold an overload which is five times greater than the amp rating of the fuse for a minimum of ten seconds
- The time delay feature makes it possible to use fuse amp ratings which are much smaller than those of non time delay fuses
- When used in circuits subject to surge currents such as those caused by motors, transformers and other inductive components, these fuses can be sized close to full load amps to give maximum over current protection
See similar products in our Time Delay Glass Plug & Midget Fuse 30 Amps department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ECSR30|
|Shipping Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Type||Cartridge Fuses|