Bosch HD21-2 Drill Hammer Vsr 1/2In 9.2A
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 1/2 in 3-jaw chuck-For rugged hammer drilling applications
- Bosch-built high-output - 8.5 A motor
- Dual-mode selector - easily converts from rotation only to hammer drill mode
- Integral slip clutch - helps minimize torque reaction
- Metal gear housing - for long life and rugged job site durability
- Patented rotating brush plate - Provides equal power in reverse to easily back out bound-up bits and doubles brush life
- Pistol-grip handle - compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
See similar products in our Electric Hammer Drills department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HD21-2|
|Shipping Weight||11.66 pounds|
|Product Type||Hammer Drills|