Bosch 1873-8D Grinder Angle 7-9 In 15 Amp
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 3-position auxiliary handle - specifically designed for multiple hand positions, provides maximum versatility and control
- 5/8 in-11 Spindle - wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- AC/DC capability - Extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Dead man Switch - No lock-on
- Reinforced armature windings - protects the motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service Minder brushes - eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventive maintenance is required
- Spindle Lock - For quick wheel changes
- Vibration control side and main handles - reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work
See similar products in our Angle Grinders department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1873-8D|
|Shipping Weight||12.30 pounds|
|Product Type||Angle Grinders|