Bar Clamps & One Handed Bar Clamps
- Bar clamps have a clamping device built on a flat bar, which is usually made of steel.
- The length of the bar determines the capacity of the clamp, which is the dimension of the largest object that can be accommodated between its clamping jaws.
- Reach is the distance from the edge of the bar to the end of the clamping jaws.
- Screw pressure applies the final clamping load.
- One handed bar clamps are designed with a pistol grip to allow the user to tighten or loosen the clamp instead of screwing it.
- Can be adjusted by using just one hand on a trigger switch.
- Perhaps the most significant innovation to come about recently in the area of clamps.
- Available in jaw openings from 6 inch to 50 inch and a variety of sizes.
- Bar clamps are used for clamping large objects, making them popular with woodworkers and hobbyists.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address