Ball Peen Hammers
Cross Peen Hammers
Vaughan & Bushnell
Handsam Industrial(Wuxi) Co
Ball Pein Hammers
- Ball Peen or Ball Pein Hammers are used with cold chisels for riveting, center punching and forming unhardened metal work.
- Striking face diameter should be about 3/8 inch larger than the diameter of the head of the object being struck such as a chisel or punch.
- Designed with a regular striking face on one end and a rounded or half ball on the other end instead of a claw. The rounded ball end is used for riveting, straightening and forming unhardened metals.
- Sizes range from 4 ounce to 48 ounce with 12 and 16 ounce the most popular.
- Variations include a cross-peen hammer (with horizontal wedge-shaped face) and a straight-peen hammer (with vertical wedge-shaped face).
- Cross peen hammers, also spelled cross pein hammers are known as blacksmiths hammers by some, are used by metal workers to shape, stretch and move hot metal. Instead of the round face a cross pein hammer has a horizontal face.
- Cross peen blacksmith hammers are used for spikes, stakes, cold chisels, hardened nails, etc.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address