Backer On 23400 #10 By 1-1/4 Inch Cement Board Screw
by Backer On
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Conforms with ANSI A108 for cement board attachment
- Corrosion resistant finish prevents unsightly rust from bleeding into tile
- Gimlet point starts easily in denser boards - no pre-drilling necessary
- NO 2 square drive prevents bit from slipping
- Serrated thread design reduces installation torque and provides superior holding power
- Special ribs under the head countersink into material for flush seating
See similar products in our Cement Board Screws department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||23400|
|Shipping Weight||1.56 pounds|
|Product Type||Masonry Screws|
|Size||#10 by 1-1/4 Inch|