Aviation & Compound Leverage Snips
- Aviation Snips are also called compound leverage snips.
- Available in right-handed, left-handed or straight models corresponding to the various directions of the cut.
- Cuts easier because of double fulcrum, compound leverage action.
- Aviation tin snips cut through heavier gauge metal than standard tin snips. They have long handles, short heavy blades and spring hinges.
- Straight cutting aviation tin snips cut in a straight line and the handles are usually color coded yellow.
- Left offset cutting snips, usually with red handles, cut in a tight curve to the left and will also cut straight.
- Right offset cutting snips, usually with green handles, cut in a tight curve to the right and will also cut straight.
- HVAC professionals and gutter installers require all three types, including straight, right hand and left hand cutting models
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address