- Attic Ladders fold and pull down from attic access hole to permit entry.
- normally 3 sections unfold to rest on floor, then fold back up to store on top of pull-down access door.
- Generally are made of wood or aluminum.
- 90-degree wrap-around hinges allow legs to completely fold up when not in use.
- Different models accommodate different floor-to-ceiling height ranges.
- Steps are usually double riveted for extra durability.
- Generally are rated either at 250 lbs. or 300 lbs
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how our prices may be communicated. We have the legal right to set our own prices independently. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price without further action. You may either login with your account to see the price or place the item in your shopping cart. These steps allow us to show you our price consistent with our goal of offering the lowest price on a wide selection of hardware products.
The address entered did not verify, but found a close match. Please confirm the correct address or try again.
Original As Entered
Verified Delivery Address