Artu 01435 Porcelain Tile Bit 1/4 Inch By 4-1/8 Inch Overall Chrome Vanadium Steel
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Drill bit body made from the finest chrome vanadium steel
- First drill a small hole with a 5/32 in bit and then use a larger bit depending on hole required (3/16 in, 1/4 in, 5/16 in, or 3/8 in)
- Ground double flute ensures fast and efficient removal of the drill dust and prevents clogging
- Operate drill motor between 400 - 600 rpm(higher speeds will damage bit, reducing the number of holes bit can effectively drill)
- The chrome vanadium steel contains more carbon compared to the chrome nickel steel used by most of our competitors
- The diamond ground PORC+ cuts nice, clean holes with very little or no chipping
- The PORC+ is ideal for drilling porcelain tiles up to a scratch hardness of 8
- The unique 4-face point grinding extends the drill bit life
See similar products in our Porcelain Tile Drill Bits department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||01435|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Type||Porcelain Tile Bit|